Eventspiration knows that you care how your information is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
What is covered by this Privacy Notice:
Information that customers provide to us in connection with our service to you or your business. For example newsletter registration or contact requests may include names, phone numbers, email addresses and information you have chosen to provide us.
How Eventspiration uses your Information:
We use your information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Eventspiration Services. We use your information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of the Amazon Services.
- Recommendations and personalisation. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalise your experience with Amazon Services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information. For instance, we collect information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Eventspiration Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
- Purposes for which we seek your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
What About Cookies?
Contacts, Notices & Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at Eventspiration or want to contact us, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you. Further, the data protection officer for the above mentioned data controllers can be contacted at eu- firstname.lastname@example.org. You can file a complaint with our principal supervisory authority, the Commission Nationale pour la Protection des Données in Luxembourg www.cnpd.lu, or with a local authority.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
– Last Updated May 27, 2018